Click here to download pdf file
You accept Changeitonline.com "as-is" and choose to use it at your own risk. Despite the prohibitions below, Changeitonline.com may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or possibly offensive material, and we assume no responsibility or liability for such material.
We may limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Changeitonline.com if we think they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. Please report problems, offensive content and policy violations by contacting us at http://www.changeitonline.com/index.php?controller=contact.
To the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Changeitonline.com even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
These terms and the other policies posted on Changeitonline.com constitute the entire agreement between Changeitonline.com and you, superseding any conflicting parts of any prior agreements. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Changeitonline.com must be resolved by a court located in Cyprus. If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion. We may update these terms at any time, with updates taking effect 30 days after they are initially posted on the Site. No other amendment to these terms will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.
You may browse this Site without providing any personal information about yourself. However, to receive notifications, updates or request additional information about this Site, we may collect the following information: name, contact information, email address, company and user ID; correspondence sent to or from us; any additional information you choose to provide; and other information from your interaction with our Site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, communicate with you, troubleshoot problems, customize your experience, inform you about our services and Site updates and measure interest in our sites and services.
You may access or update the personal information you provided to us at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat information as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
The following guidelines have been made for your protection. We at Changeitonline.com strive to keep this site a safe place to buy, sell, and trade your item or service. Please read this agreement thoroughly. If you have any questions, thoughts or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
The following describes the TERMS whereby Changeitonline.com offers you it's services. All policies, are incorporated into this User Agreement. You agree to comply with all the above when accessing or using our Services. By clicking using this site in general you accept all terms and conditions set forth below.
We may amend this agreement at anytime and will post a notice letting you know of the changes on our website. This agreement was made on 31st of October 2014.
Changeitonline.com is a marketplace that allows users to offer, sell, buy and trade just about anything in a variety of pricing formats and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the sellers and buyers. Changeitonline.com is not a traditional auctioneer.
While we may provide pricing, shipping, listing, and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, Changeitonline.com has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
• Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
• Breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
• Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
• Fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in a Changeitonline.com policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
• Fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in a Changeitonline.com policy, for example, the buyer fails to follow the posted terms or you cannot contact the buyer;
• Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
• Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
• Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
• Transfer your Changeitonline.com account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
• Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Changeitonline.com, or the interests or property of users;
• Harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
• DCircumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
If we believe or discover that you are abusing Changeitonline.com in any of the ways mentioned above or otherwise, we may, in our sole discretion, take any steps to prevent and mitigate such abuse such as limiting, suspending, or terminating your user account(s) and access to our Services, delaying or removing hosted content, removing any special status associated with your account(s), reducing or eliminating any discounts, and taking technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When a buyer or seller issue arises we may consider the user's performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
Fees and Credits
Fees are subject to change without notice. However, Changeitonline.com will notify existing users in advance of any fee changes that would affect their current listings. Credits are considered and issued on an individual basis, depending on circumstances. If you feel you deserve a credit, please notify our Webmaster. Changeitonline.com reserves the right to place third party advertisements on any page within our site. Fees pay for the right to sell/barter/find or buy an item(s) and do not guarantee exclusive rights to a web page on Changeitonline.com.
You must have a payment method on file when selling on Changeitonline.com, or put one on file before you next sell, and pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, and, for accounts over 180 days past due, deducting the amount owed from your PayPal account balance.) In addition, you will be subject to late fees. Changeitonline.com, or the collection agencies we retain, may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
When listing an item, you agree to comply with rules for listing and Selling Practices policy and that:
• You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered.
• Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). Changeitonline.com can't guarantee exact listing durations.
Content that violates any of Changeitonline.com policies may be deleted at Changeitonline.com discretion.
We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
• Buyer's location, search query, browsing site, and history;
• Item's location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
• Seller's history, Detailed Seller Ratings, Feedback, and defect rate; and
• Number of listings matching the buyer's query.
Accordingly, to drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services
When buying an item, you agree to the rules for buyers and that:
You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
When providing us with content or causing content to be posted using our Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or developed in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and promise not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property or publicity rights against us, our sublicensees, or our assignees.
You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any rights mentioned in the preceding paragraph: your provision of content to us, your causing content to be posted using the Services, and use of any such content (including of works derived from it) by us, our users, or others in contract with us that is done in connection with the Services and in compliance with this User Agreement.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogs will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree that you will not hold our catalog providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in the catalogs. The catalog may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included within the catalogs or create any derivative works based on catalog content (other than by including them in your listings).
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in Changeitonline.com applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond Changeitonline.com control.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
• Your use of or your inability to use our Services;
• Pricing, shipping or other guidance provided by Changeitonline.com;
• Delays or disruptions in our Services;
• Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our Services;
• Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
• Damage to your hardware device from the use of any Changeitonline.com Service;
• The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
• A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account;
• The duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing Conditions Section above; or
• Your need to modify practices, content, or behavior or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
• Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach this Agreement, your improper use of Changeitonline.com 's Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND CHANGEITONLINE.COM HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
You and Changeitonline.com agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise between us relating in any way to or arising out of this versions of the Changeitonline.com User Agreement your use of or access to the Services, or any products or services sold or purchased through the Services will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Section.
A. Applicable Law
You agree that the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Changeitonline.com, except as otherwise stated in the User Agreement.
Our service is available to persons who can form a legal binding contract.Changeitonline.com is not available for use by minors (under 18) without parental consent. Therefore Changeitonline.com is not responsible for any damage done by a minor.
Reserves the Right
Changeitonline.com reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or terminate any user's membership or listing at any time and may be implemented immediately without notice. Some examples include but are not limited to breach of this contract, member misconduct, if we cannot verify or authenticate any or some of the information you provide us, or any other reason that Changeitonline.com assumes.
Changeitonline.com users are responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations on items, products, services, method of payment or exchange regarding transactions in which they participate. Changeitonline.com makes no guarantees or warranties regarding its users or the items, products or services posted on Changeitonline.com.
Changeitonline.comprohibits users from utilizing our website for illegal purposes. In addition, Changeitonline.com does not permit the following items and services to be listed or posted on the Changeitonline.com website:
• Firearms, firearm parts, firearm ammunition, silencers, tear gas, bombs, explosives or incendiary devices, or parts, chemicals and products that could be combined to produce bombs, explosives or incendiary devices.
• Hazardous substances
• Counterfeit currency, debit cards or credit cards
• Prescription, controlled or illegal drugs or substances
• Obscene materials
• Illegal telecommunications equipment
• Stolen property
• Anything meant to harass or embarrass individuals
Changeitonline.com is only a service being provided. Since Changeitonline.com is not involved in the actual transaction between the buyer and the seller/trader, we cannot control whether the sellers/traders will actually sell/trade or the buyer/trader will actually consummate the transaction.
Therefore, by using CChangeitonline.comsite and services, you release Changeitonline.com from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. By using this site, you understand the risks involved with trading, selling or buying online such as foreign nationals, minors and false identities, non-performance by either party to the transaction and other problems, which can arise.
Every effort will be made to keep your personal information confidential, and Changeitonline.comill not release this information to any third party unless required to do so by law. However, Changeitonline.com cannot be held responsible for any fraudulent or misuse of your information by hackers or any other means. Your Changeitonline.com username and item numbers will be displayed on your listings and your username will be your Changeitonline.com identity. Changeitonline.comreserves the right to use the information you supply us (which results from successful or unsuccessful transactions) for items including but not limited to advertising, testimonials and examples.
Scope and Consent
This Privacy Notice describes your privacy rights regarding our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. It applies to any Changeitonline.com site and to any Changeitonline.com application, service, or tool (collectively "Services"), regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices.
By using our Services and/or registering for an account with us, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Notice and our User Agreement, and you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice and in our User Agreement. If you do not provide the information we require, we may not be able to provide all our Services to you.
"Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that Changeitonline.com has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify a specific person.
Changes to this Notice
We may amend this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted.
We collect personal information from you and the devices (including mobile devices) you use to access or use our Services. This personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to personal information of the kinds described below:
Personal information you give us when you use our Services
• Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses
• Bidding, buying, or selling information for a particular transaction or other transaction based content you generate or is connected to your account for that particular transaction
• Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers in connection with a transaction
• Postage billing and other information to purchase or post an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (tracking updates) stored by the chosen postal partner
• In some instances, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites
• You may also provide us other information through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, or correspondence sent to us
• Additional information we are required by applicable law authorizes to request in order to authenticate or identify you to use or verify the information we have collected (such as under laws requiring the seller of second hand goods to provide authentication in any country)
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services
We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, advertising, or e-mail communications. This is typically information we receive from your computer or other devices, including your mobile devices.
Use and Retention
We use the personal information we collect to operate, improve and personalize our Services, to contact you and provide you customer service, customize our advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your personal information as follows:
Detect, Prevent and Mitigate Fraudulent or Illegal Activities
• Prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• Enforce our User Agreement or other applicable policies
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our User Agreement and take other actions permitted by law. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner it according to our data retention and deletion policies.
You have a choice about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, send you marketing information, and provide you with customized and relevant advertising.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and that you have the ability to access or correct it.
• You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate
• Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law
• We will honor any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information. You can use the
Contact Us to request access and find out whether any fees may apply, as permitted by law. Where you have a legal right to request access or request the correction of information, we can still withhold that access or decline to correct information in some cases in accordance with applicable law, but will give you reasons if we do so.
There are times when we disclose your personal information to members of the Changeitonline.com or other third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to operate or provide you access to our Services, comply with our legal obligations, enforce our policies, facilitate our advertising, or reduce or prevent fraud related to our Services. We minimize the amount of personal information we share to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
who may use it to:
• Provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support)
• Help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, violations of our policies, or fraud and/or data security breaches
• Guide decisions about their products, sites, applications, services and tools, and communications
• Provide customized advertising
If we were to merge with or be acquired by another company, we may share information with them. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this Privacy Notice with respect to your personal information. If your personal information will be used or disclosed for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive prior notification of the use of your personal information for the new purposes.
People you authorize us to provide it to
Changeitonline.com users as authorized by you or your use of our Services (e.g. if you buy an item the seller may view your email address and request and obtain your contact information, including phone number or email and postal address to help complete the transaction)
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.